Group Business

Baotou South Wind Project

In September 2019, Shenzhen Expressway successfully acquired 67% equity of Baotou Nanfeng Wind Power Technology Co., Ltd. (Baotou Nanfeng), and completed the acquisition of the remaining 33% equity of Baotou Nanfeng in March 2021. Baotou Nanfeng owns five subsidiaries in Inner Mongolia. The wind farm, with a total installed capacity of 247.5MW, is the first wind farm investment and operation project of Shenzhen Expressway. In 2020, the on-grid electricity will be 644 million kWh, reducing carbon dioxide emissions by 540,000 tons.

Contact information
Investor Message
Complaints and consultations
Complaint consultation
Road network information
Complaint consultation